Sunday, November 26, 2006

Deep Thoughts

First a little Rachel story....

Rache had taken ALL of the toy magnetic letters (all 26!) and threw them throughout our basement. When we asked her why she would do that she told us she was "decorating"! I told her to remind me never to hire her as my interior designer. Then I asked her to clean them all up (NOT her favourite thing to do!)....a few minutes later Dave and I came downstairs and said, "Rachel, you haven't cleaned anything up?!!!!" to which she said rather indignantly "I cleaned up the Z!!!!!!" What a turkey!

One of my favourite shows is "Criminal Minds" (Wed. 9pm on CBC). It's about profiling criminals. Quite fascinating. Allow me to leave you with this thought from one of the episodes. It's had me thinking about it all week. I love it!



"If men only really knew each other, they would neither idolize, nor hate."

(either L.Ron Hubbard or Allan Hubbard......not sure!)

3 comments:

The McLellan Family said...

Rachel,

You are such a silly little girl! Brayden and I are looking forward to seeing you again soon. I think he really likes it when you talk to him!

Auntie Jen

Jenn and Jason said...

Hey, Rachel, maybe you can help mommy decorate for Christmas? It sounds like you're great at it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

I love your decorating ideas...next time try decorating with a deck of cards...I love how that looks!!! :)