Yahoooo, I passed! On to Phase 2 of my Real Estate Exams. I got my marks today, 94% so I'm quite pleased. Let's hope the rest of it goes as well!
Madelyn says: "I'm reading a book right now called "An Ocean Apart". It's about a little girl named Chin. It's kind of sad and kind of happy. It's sad because a guy named Ivor is teasing her because she comes from China. And it's
sad because her mom and her little brother are still in China and they have to pay for them to come back, but they don't have the money for them to come back. And the happy part is that they are geting the money they need."
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats Krista! That's a great mark!! Back to the books for you.
kim
Way to go, Kris!! I'm sure you'll do great on your Phase 2 exam also!
Congrats!!
Hey I like your new colours on your blog the last one was a little too green. This looks great!
Hey Krista.
Congratulations on your exam.
I myself am writing a midterm at 7:30pm tonight (who the heck decided on Friday night exams???), so if I ace it I can go around saying "I pulled a Krista".....
Take care,
Leslie
Congratulations Krista! Hopefully you will be able to do just as well on the next phase.
That sounds like a real interesting book you're reading Madelyn. I hope everything goes well with Chin.
You sure did well on your exam Krista. I'm sure you will do well in phase 2 too.
Go mommy.
maddie
Post a Comment