Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blog Stalkers

As my sister Jennifer has busted the blogstalkers on her site, I too thought I should draw attention to those that read but don't comment!! You know who you are! We know you're out there!! Don't be shy feel free to comment! The kids love reading the comments every day or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You nut!!!!!!
And how do you know who the blog stalkers are or is this just a sneaky attempt to find them out???
Yes, I must admit that I visit your site often...I'll be sure to leave a comment everytime from now on!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Krista, I be the first (again) to come out in the open. I love reading your blog, especially with all the great stories of your three cute daughters!
:) Debra

Anonymous said...

I admit it - I stopped in - in-between giving out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I love reading your stories and the girls' updates!
Laurie