
Here's a little encouragement to use your imagination today!
This is what 10 kids using theirs come up with. Last week the girls and their friends put on a little 'fashion show' for us. Not sure whose sense of "fashion" they were using but they sure had a lot of fun.

As a family we have a silly game we play periodically the girls call "Shark". Basically, we take turns pretending we're a shark in the water (the mattress) and we try to catch whoever comes into our water. As YOU can imagine with 3 little girls this game involves a LOT of screaming, screeching, and giggling. They love it!
(ok don't laugh, those are our best shark faces!)

Lauren was cute. There was actually a genuine look of fear and apprehension about jumping in!

The girls took their turns too.
3 comments:
You guys are crazy! But I love the imagination you guys have with your girls.
Hi Girls,
I can't wait to play shark the next time we come down. I will admit I am a little scared of sharks though.
You girls sure make your blog interesting,I always look forward to finding out how you're doing. Because I live so far away, I'm not able to see you, I wish I could see you more than just at Christmas. I'll be coming to Kitchener during the summer holidays, I want to visit you,--- and your Mom & Dad too. Can you do a fashion show for me, start practising, and I want to play sharks too.
Love you!
Post a Comment