Lauren, myself, and Rachel.
Madelyn's practicing her photography skills.
Lauren on the bus with a few friends. On the way to the symphony for a class trip.
Ok, so I have once again been delinquent for a while. But the "tall dutch guys" (Martin and Gert-Jan) emailed me to tell me they do check the blog, so I had better update things on here!
Last month I finished the last of my real estate courses, passed, got my license and I'm off to the races! I went through my first showings, offer presentations and offer acceptance all on my first weekend. It was a whirlwind, but a lot of fun!
I've done a few more things since then and this weekend I'll be doing an open house for another agent. I'm really enjoying it so far.
Dave's job situation has changed once again. He's finishing up his contract where he is and looking into a few other opportunities. He's not worried about finding something, just impatient
because he wants to know what....and he wants to know NOW! :0)
The kids are enjoying the spring weather. They're outside with the neighbour kids pretty much every day and loving it. Our garage and front yard end up looking like a tornado has been through, but it keeps them entertained!
Other than that.......not much new I guess! I'll close with my latest favourite quote from Rachel. When showing me her teeth she described them like this "mommy, these are my uppercase teeth and these are my lowercase teeth!"
(spot the kid who's doing her alphabet in school!)
5 comments:
Nice pictures, Madelyn! Keep it up!
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!!!
Congrats on selling a house Kris. Rachal is just too funny!
Congrats on your first house sale, Krista!
yah, I should have clarified.....offer acceptance which later got bumped! So, we're still working on it! :0)
Hope your exam goes well today Krista, read your article in the Record today, good writing. Hope you update your blog soon, would like to see something new on it. Sept. 22, 2007. With love from Mom.
Post a Comment