Monday, February 19, 2007

Visit from Brayden



Well, I had a pretty crazy week last week, with kids home sick, snow days, and then off to Ottawa on Friday. But I was able to have a "speed" visit with Jennifer and Brayden on Thursday. What a cutie!! Madelyn and Lauren were VERY jealous that Rachel often gets to be home during the day when Brayden comes for a visit. I love the little smirk in the pic on the left. Is he a mini-Doug or what!??!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O k Krista I need a copy of both of those pictures that you just put on the blog, the one of Brayden and of Brayden and Rachel, I do like your new camera but I would love to have some pictures in my hand and since I do not know how to get them from the blog, please get some printed for me. Love Mom.

Anonymous said...

It's so true! Brayden looks just like Doug!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

I too think Braydon looks like his daddy.
And Krista, give your mom some pictures, she would so love that.